descargar historias de ig descargar videos de instagram
It is important that you carefully read what is laid out below. If you have any questions regarding any specific aspects, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Identity and ownership of the website
The owner of the website www.montepino.net (hereafter, the “Website”) is BANKINTER LOGÍSTICA, S.A. (hereafter, "Montepino", as this is the trademark under which this company and its affiliated companies operate), commercial company recorded in the Zaragoza Commercial Register, volume 4530, folio 83, page Z-68664, holding Tax ID number (NIF) B05303581 and with registered office at Calle Felipe Sanclemente 26, 50001-Zaragoza (Spain).
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can contact us by:
Telephone: (+34) 976 30 18 22
Or if you prefer, you can send a letter to the address above.
- declare that you have read and understood the contents of these Terms in their entirety.
- declare that all the information you provide us with through the use of any of our services is accurate and exact, with no restrictions, reservations or inaccuracies.
Use of and access to this Website is free of charge, notwithstanding the connection cost and charges for data through the telecommunications network through which you access this website as a User.
Who owns the contents of this Website?
This Website, and the information and other elements it contains (including, but not limited to: its coding, edition, compilation and other elements needed for it to run, and all designs, text, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files and source code, among others), as well as all logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, industrial signs or any other signs capable of being used industrially and commercially (hereafter, the "Web Page Contents") are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, of which Montepino is the owner or holds the licence or express authorisation for their use and public communication on behalf of the third-party legitimate holders of the same for their inclusion on this Website.
What limits or authorisations apply to the use of the Web Page Contents?
Under no circumstances shall the use of this Website be understood to grant the User any authorisation or licence, nor that a waiver, transfer or total or partial assignment of intellectual, industrial or image rights has been carried out, nor that any rights nor the expectation of a right have been granted without the prior, explicit and written consent of Montepino or the legitimate holders of these rights.
Specifically, as a User, you are not authorised to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, download files, send by email, transmit, use, process or distribute the Web Page Contents, in whole or in part, in any way, or carry out any act on the contents for commercial purposes without the prior express authorisation of Montepino or the corresponding owners.
Any usage which has not been authorised in advance by Montepino shall be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights which may give rise to legal proceedings.
Montepino authorises you to view, download and print the Web Page Contents under the following conditions:
- It must be exclusively for your personal use, which does not include the use of Web Page Contents for commercial purposes without prior written authorisation from Montepino;
- You must not use this Website to send unsolicited marketing or with express consent;
- You must not use the Web Page Contents to perform activities which are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notification relating to the ownership of copyrights, trademarks or any other provision relating to intellectual property included in the Web Page Contents;
- You must not introduce or share any malicious programs (viruses or malware) on the network which may cause damage to the IT systems of the access provider, their providers or third-party Internet users.
What responsibilities does Montepino take on as owner of this Website?
Montepino is solely and exclusively responsible to the User for the services it provides through this website and for the contents directly originating from and identifiable as Montepino content under its trademarks.
What is Montepino not responsible for?
Montepino does not guarantee the continuous operation, nor the correct display, downloading or use of the information contained on the pages of this Website, which may be impeded, obstructed or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control or against our will.
Specifically, Montepino does not assume any responsibility for any damages, harm, losses, appeals or costs resulting from:
- Interferences, interruptions, errors, omissions, delays, blocks or disconnections caused by telecommunication line and network failures or any other cause beyond the control of the owner, Montepino.
- Illegitimate interferences through the use of malignant programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses, among others.
- Misuse or inappropriate use of this Website.
- Failure to meet the User's expectations regarding this Website and/or its contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage or sharing of the Web Page Contents by the User or use which is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or which is contrary to these Terms, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- Cases of force majeure.
- The settings of Users' devices being unsuitable for the correct usage of the online information services provided by Montepino.
- Security or browsing errors caused by the User's browser malfunctioning or the use of obsolete versions.
- The malfunctioning of or other problems with the email address provided by the User as part of their contact details.
- The use to which the User may put the contents.
- The possible loss of User data resulting from a cause that is not attributable to the IT services provided by Montepino.
However, Montepino makes itself available to the User, authorities and security forces to actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or public order and morality. Should you consider there to be content on this Website which may fall under these classifications, please notify us of this immediately through any of the methods of communication found at the top of this legal notice.
This Website may contain links to other websites, such as links to the different social networks the User may follow to stay up-to-date about the latest Montepino events and developments. Websites owned by third parties are the responsibility of the same (hereafter, the “Linked Websites”).
The User agrees to exonerate Montepino of any responsibility for possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights by the owners of the Linked Websites, as well as any responsibility for the technical availability of the same, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or authenticity of the services, information, elements and/or content that Users may access.
The inclusion of any kind of link to an external Linked Website on the Montepino website does not imply the existence of any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Montepino and the owner of the external Linked Website. Montepino does not guarantee, represent, sponsor or endorse any Linked Website owned by third parties linked or referred to on this Website.
Montepino shall only be responsible for the content found on the Linked Websites if they have actual knowledge of unlawfulness and have not deactivated the link with the due diligence.
When the User considers there to be a Linked Website with unlawful or inappropriate content, they must inform us of this through any of the methods of communication found at the top of this legal notice. This communication does not under any circumstances obligate Montepino to remove this link.
Montepino guarantees full compliance with its obligations as data processor, as well as any other obligations which may be attributable to it in accordance with the national and European legislation in force regarding the Protection of Personal Data.
We collect, use, share, transfer and store personal information when it is necessary for the provision of our services and for our operational and business purposes. We would like to make our privacy practices clear so that you can make informed decisions regarding the use of your information.
The User accepts that complaints or appeals against Montepino which originate from or are related to the functioning or use of this Website shall be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza.
If Montepino has to make any kind of appeal, it shall do so before the competent court presiding over the residence of the User or in Zaragoza if relating to legal persons or professionals who are not consumers.
f you access this website from a location outside Spain, you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.